Body Concierge Spa – We are OPEN!
Great news… we are open! We know that after this recent time of isolation and stress, you need a break to relax, refresh and restore and we’re here for you.
We have taken this time to thoroughly clean our spa and update our processes to ensure your health and safety.
Your Key to Relaxation
Massage is an ancient, treasured healing art. Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use. Today the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. Now an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has shown to be beneficial for many chronic conditions. Many who have experienced massage therapy will herald its ability to relieve stress and tension from everyday living that can lead to pain and illness.
At Body Concierge, we believe in the 3 R’s: relaxation, regeneration and restructuring. Paul Chapman, owner and Senior Therapist, says, “My job as a massage therapist is to help bring my clients to a relaxing state of mind, body and spirit. When working with you, my goal is to help you relax, regenerate and restructure all three areas.”
Benefits of Massage
- Improved immune system
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduction in the flow of stress hormones
- Improved sleep
- Greater energy levels
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Better self-esteem
- Fewer headaches
- Released endorphins
Benefits of Esthetician Services
- Facial treatments maintain skin health, vitality and youthful complexion
- Body treatments rejuvenate the skin & promote wellness
- Helps to balance skin oil & moisture
- Hair removal techniques
- Hand/foot treatments
- Products used to protect skin from the environment
- Combats fine lines & wrinkles
- Skilled at managing skin conditions (acne, rosacea, dry skin, etc.)
- Wonderfully relaxing